Vancouver Decorative Driveways
As a driveway contractor for residents of Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, Square One Paving Ltd. installs StreetPrint driveways. The StreetPrint process with the StreetBond coating system is a revolutionary paving process. It combines the strength of stone with the flexibility of asphalt through state-of-the-art acrylic polymer technology. It is made to last and its performance has been proven world-wide.
Stamped Asphalt Colour and Pattern Choices
StreetPrint – Genuine Stamped Asphalt
- Cost effective decorative driveway solution.
- Low maintenance driveways.
- Stamped asphalt is resistant to cracking and lifting (a problem with concrete and pavers).
- Stamped asphalt is resistant to plant growth and penetration by water.
- Slip resistant and trip resistant driveways.
- StreetPrint is resistant to fading and helps repel harmful UV rays.
- The StreetPrint system has a protective poly/cement coating that extends the life of the asphalt with the use of StreetBond™ products.
- Imprinted asphalt has no expansion joints to allow water penetration.
- Stamped asphalt driveways come in a wide range of patterns, colours and custom configurations.
- Stamped asphalt driveways can be fixed seamlessly (if damage ever occurred) by simply reheating, restamping and recoating. No other surface is as easily fixed.
Choose the strongest, most durable paving system on the market today. Then create the look you want for your driveway.